Scientists have found a unique connection between brown adipose tissue, or brown fat, levels in the body and boosting metabolism for fast weight loss and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels to decrease the risk of diabetes, heart disease, strokes, and mental decline. Find out how to take advantage of this discovery starting today…
Two types of fat cells
There are two types of fat cells in the body, white fat cells (energy storing) and brown fat cells (energy burning), and each plays a different role in our metabolism.
The major difference between white fat and brown fat is the number of mitochondria. White fat has much fewer mitochondria, and more fat droplets, than brown fat. Excess white fat is what causes obesity and metabolic issues.
These mitochondria are the “engines” that burn calories to produce heat. Because brown fat is densely-packed with mitochondria, it is able to produce heat on its own.
Brown fat helps regulate the body’s core temperature by continually burning stored calories as fuel. White fat helps regulate core temperature by insulating organs, but it does not burn calories and generate heat like brown fat.
Brown adipose tissue helps the body burn more calories and lower blood sugar when at rest
Brown adipose tissue is suitable for weight loss as it uses up blood glucose and fat molecules to create heat and help maintain body temperature. It helps the body burn more calories even when you are at rest, making it easier to maintain a caloric deficit to drop excess body weight.
Having an increased level of brown adipose tissue pushes your body to burn sugar and reduce dangerous white fat through a process known as thermogenesis. When this happens, weight loss is accelerated.
Research finds brown fat can help treat or prevent conditions like pre-diabetes, diabetes and high cholesterol
A number of studies have been done on brown fat. A 2015 review titled “Brown and Beige Fat: Molecular Parts of a Thermogenic Machine” by the American Diabetes Association on various studies has shown that brown fat burns calories and may help control blood sugar and improve insulin levels, decreasing the risk for type 2 diabetes. It may also help remove fats from the blood, decreasing the risk for hyperlipidemia, or high cholesterol.
The UT Southwestern Medical Center summarized on June 04, 2021 that “brown fat appears to lower blood sugar, promote insulin sensitivity, and protect against fatty liver disease by remodeling white fat to a healthier state, a new study suggests.”
How to boost brown adipose tissue
Studies have shown that people with higher levels of brown fat tend to be healthier and slimmer. There are a few ways to naturally increase your brown fats: exercising, eating healthy foods, and getting the body exposed to cold environments (like cold showers and cryotherapy).
While many supplements claim to aid in weight loss, only a few deliver on their intentions with no side effects. One of the few promising formulas for weight loss is Exipure.
Exipure aims to address the root cause of stubborn, excess body fat: low levels of brown adipose tissue.
This formula helps your body create more brown adipose tissue so your body can naturally burn more fat. Exipure is available in the form of easy-to-swallow capsules that contain a mixture of 8 natural, clinically-researched ingredients that can burn more calories and help you get rid of that unexplainable weight gain.
Every ingredient is third-party tested so there is no scope of side effects or risks of consuming this. Exipure is safe for people above the age of 18 to the age of 80.
Our conclusion about Exipure
Exipure is not only a “lose weight” supplement, but it also works well to enhance your overall health, brain functions, and energy levels due to its 8-ingredients unique blend formula. It may take time to get all the results you need, therefore it is advisable to purchase a package that includes 3-6 bottles which is most cost effective. Take advantage of their 180 days 100% money-back guarantee.
Optimizing your brown adipose tissue levels can act as a shortcut to faster weight loss. This brown fat burns 300 times the calories than regular fat – for every tiny increase in brown adipose tissue means a jump in calorie and fat burning. Exipure acts as a fat-burning accelerator by raising your brown fat levels.
Visit the official Exipure website to learn more about their unique, science-backed formulation and start now on your successful weight loss journey.
Our #1 Tip to Supercharge Your Results: To see life-changing results with this brown fat shortcut, we recommend combining Exipure with quality sleep (in a cool, dark room), intermittent fasting (track with a fasting app on Android or iPhone), and no sugar (eliminate sugar, high-fructose corn syrup and excess carbs like pasta and bread). Getting quality sleep alone will dramatically improve your mood and and many areas of your life. Change your routine now to change your life. As a famous quote states, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
In conclusion, research finds that high brown fat levels, along with healthy meals and an active lifestyle, can help prevent the development of obesity and metabolic-related health issues, including high blood sugar (glucose), insulin resistance, high cholesterol, and diabetes. This can lead to a healthier life with minimal risks of heart attacks, strokes, and cognitive decline.
- American Diabetes Association: 2015 review on "Brown and Beige Fat: Molecular Parts of a Thermogenic Machine" http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/64/7/2346.full-text.pdf
- UT Southwestern Medical Center on June 04, 2021: "Giving brown fat a boost to fight Type 2 diabetes" https://www.utsouthwestern.edu/newsroom/articles/year-2021/brown-fat-a-boost-to-fight-type-2-diabetes.html
- Deutsches Zentrum fuer Diabetesforschung DZD: "Promising approach: Prevent diabetes with intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting is known to improve sensitivity to the blood glucose-lowering hormone insulin and to protect against fatty liver." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190702152749.htm
- Carol Torgan, Ph.D. - "Cool Temperature Alters Human Fat and Metabolism" https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/cool-temperature-alters-human-fat-metabolism
- Harrison Wein, Ph.D. - "Stimulating this tissue to burn more energy may be a promising novel strategy for treating or preventing obesity." https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/overlooked-brown-fat-tied-obesity
- University of California, San Francisco: "Insights into Energy-Burning [Brown] Fat Cells" https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/insights-into-energy-burning-fat-cells
- Wu L, Xia M, Duan Y, et al. "Berberine promotes the recruitment and activation of brown adipose tissue in mice and humans." 2019;10(6):468. Published 2019 Jun 13. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41419-019-1706-y
- Kunkel SD, Elmore CJ, Bongers KS, et al. "Ursolic acid increases skeletal muscle and brown fat and decreases diet-induced obesity, glucose intolerance and fatty liver disease." PMID: 22745735 PMCID: PMC3379974 DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0039332 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22745735/
- Arias N, Picó C, Teresa Macarulla M, et al. "A combination of resveratrol and quercetin induces browning in white adipose tissue of rats fed an obesogenic diet." Obesity (Silver Spring). 2017;25(1):111-121. doi:10.1002/oby.21706 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27874268/
- Biochim Biophys Acta "Recruitment of brown fat and conversion of white into brown adipocytes: strategies to fight the metabolic complications of obesity?" 2010 Mar;1801(3):372-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bbalip.2009.09.008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbalip.2009.09.008
- Kamiya T, Takano A, Matsuzuka Y, et al. "Consumption of Pueraria flower extract reduces body mass index via a decrease in the visceral fat area in obese humans." Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2012;76(8):1511-1517. doi:10.1271/bbb.120235 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22878195/
- Becher, T., Palanisamy, S., Kramer, D.J. et al. "Brown adipose tissue is associated with cardiometabolic health." Nat Med 27, 58–65 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-020-1126-7
Visit the official Exipure website and learn how to naturally increase your brown fat levels to boost metabolism for healthy weight loss.